Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Valentine's Day Gift From My Fiance

     I've watched and read many beauty gurus in the past month explaining how OPI's Katy Perry Collection looks. I thought "Wow, how interesting!" Curiosity again began to steam through me. I wouldn't say I was desperate to have them, but more of saying "It would be nice to have them."
OPI's Katy Perry Collection
     I told and showed my fiance about it last week and he seemed to like it on me. That was Monday, Valentine's Day, and said he can buy them for me as a Valentine's Day gift. Sweet!!! We looked around and found out they were all sold out and out of stock. Darn it! The collection came out January 1st, and that really explained it. He finally realized that hey, we can buy them online.  The collection was delivered five days later. I was excited! I will soon try them and will be posting pictures.
     Thank you so much Babe! I love, love, love you! Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment