Thursday, March 17, 2011

MAC Dazzleglass Lipgloss

Yes! My favorite subject! Lipgloss! I am kind of obsessed with lipgloss, I think. I can't really deny it. It's one of my guilty pleasures. I think it started when one day, my lips were dry during the winter, and I was really uncomfortable. I didn't want to talk that much because I was afraid my lips were going to be chapped and bleed. That's the other reason why I hate winter. It's those dry lips! So, I began to shop around, and my first lipgloss was from Victoria's Secret. It was my lifesaver. From then on, I continued to stock up some lipglosses. You probably wouldn't believe it, but I do have one in my purse (from Victoria's Secret), one in my wristlet (from Victoria's Secret), one on my desk (from Victoria's Secret), and two extras in my make up bag, just in case (from MAC, which are pictured above). I apply lipgloss before and after I eat a meal or snack, after my teeth and mouth hygiene, after I shower, right before going to bed, after I gargle in the morning, and whenever I feel like my lips are dry. Haha! I know, crazy!


MAC Dazzleglass color: Steppin' Out
Clean yellow pink with red pearl.
I apply this lipgloss over my MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipstick or MAC Chatterbox lipstick. It may also be applied alone.


MAC Dazzleglass color: Bare Necessity
Apricot with red and gold pearl.
I apply it on top of MAC High Tea lipstick. It may also be applied alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment