Wednesday, March 16, 2011

MAC Lipstick

For a girl who only uses lipgloss, I had the guts to buy three of MAC's lipsticks. For my friends who knows me, yes, I do own lipsticks. This could be shocking to them, but hey, why not try them out? At first, I was very skeptical about lipstick. I thought they were ugly on me and I've always thought that lipstick is only for old people. Crazy right? But one particular make up guru have motivated me to try it out. If it looks good on her, it may be good on me. I thought positively and that's how it came about. It was pretty impressive when I tried each one on. It was not that bad. I routinely apply the lipstick and end it with a same-color lipgloss to enhance the color of the lipstick even better.


Lipstick Shade: Chatterbox
It's a bright red-pink color for $14.50


Lipstick Shade: Viva Glam Gaga
It's a light pink color that makes your lips look sexy. Meow! Priced for $14.50


Lipstick Shade: High Tea
It's beige pink. If you want a natural looking lips, this is it! Priced for $14.50

No comments:

Post a Comment